|English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português 日本語 Русский Nederlands Norsk Dansk Svenska 한국어 Suomi עברית Türkçe Polski Čeština Ελληνικά Hrvatski Română Magyar|
|State of Assembly||Ready-to-go,|
|Source of power||Brushless Electric,|
|Battery for Helicopter||-,|
|Battery for Transmitter||-,|
|Remote Control Distance||#(15m),|
|Remote control type||Infrared remote control,|
|Charging Time(Minutes)||#(30 minutes),|
|Charger||#(Transmitter Straight-charger、usb Charger),|
|Equipment Required(Not included)||#(Battery for Transmitter),|
|Package Include||#(Helicopter*1、Transmitter*1、Instruction Book*1、Blade*2、usb*1、Tail Blade*1、Card Reader*1、Memory Card 512M*1),|
Mode 1: It means "Right Throttle Hand". It is also be called Japenese Hand. The throttle button will be on the Right side of the transmmitter and the direction control button will be on the left.
Mode 2: It means “Left Throttle Hand”. It is also be called American Hand. The throttle will be on the left of the transmmitter and the direction control button will be on the right.
If there is no special explanation, the transmitter will be "Mode 2"
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
2. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency.
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Credit Cards we accept:
Thank you for submitting this report We will process as soon as possible