One World One Price
USD $ 499.99
USD $ 189.98
|Enclosure Type||1 Din|
|Security Features||Detachable Panel Frame|
|Features||Built-in Bluetooth , Subwoofer Output , TV Function , Radio Function|
|Screen Size||6.2 Inch|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480|
|Amplifier Max Output Power/Channel Qty||50 Watts x 4|
|Radio Tuner||FM, AM|
|Station Preset Qty||30|
|Radio response bandwidth||AM:520-1700 Hz;FM: 87-110 Hz|
|Video Output System||NTSC, PAL|
|Media Type||CD , DVDR/RW , Mp3 , WMA , JPEG , Mp4 , DVD-RAM|
|Digital TV or Analog TV||Analog TV tuner|
|TV antenna||1 TV antenna input on the back|
(You can buy TV antenna on shopping chart)
|Form Factor||In-dash unit integrated|
|Amplifier max output power / channel qty||50 Watts x 4|
|Version||V2.0,support AD2P(Bluetooth Stereo Music),can play stereo music through Bluetooth|
|Remote Control Technology||Infrared|
|A/V Input||2 Channel|
|A/V Output||2 Channel|
|Connector Type||1 x A/V IN , 1 x A/V OUT , 1 x BRAKE CHECK , 1 x REARCAMERA , |
1 x CONNECTERS (POWER ETC)
|USB/SD Card Port||USB Port, SD Port|
|Direct Connection Cable for Ipod Included||Yes|
|Portable HDD Compatible||Yes|
|What's in the box|
|1 DVD Host|
1 Remote Control
1 Cable Set
1 Screw Set
Will this in-dash deck work on a 2001 Toyota Celica? Picture is attached for your reference. Thanks!
I've had the player for a while and it does a good job the cost of the item. Some of the buttons don't always work straight away but on the whole I love the product.
hola quiero delicitarles por este producto me parece muy bueno, me sirve de mucho, y lo mejor me llego rapido, espero poder que lo que esten interesados en el mismo, no duden en comprarlo
Will this product fit in a 2003 toyota corolla?
hello, does this fit to steering whell control for astra h 2005?
Will this fit in a 1999 Mercedes CLK?
Will this work in a 2006 mustang? I am looking for a Double Din touch screen, that will support an AUX input at the same time. I have an MP3 player but not an ipod so i would like to play my MP3 player through my radio, but i am also looking for a touch screen as well. So will this fit what I am looking for?
i would like to know if i buy it will i be able to take it out and go in the house with it. i want 1 that i can take it when ever i want, u have any?
Well, there is a lot of features but:
- The GUI is really inefficient… it's very hard to get from one point to another one, no efficient "main menu button" Not logic at all
- You can use the remote control but the buttons are not the same from one mode to another one
- No steering wheel control = I had to buy a controllable IR interface but still, the device bugs (sometimes I can put the volume up, sometimes not)
- Very small buttons on the screen = hard to push while driving, some of them just appears 2 sec = to short to watch the road and try to push them.
- Some interesting features are very hidden like the loudness bass but once found it is pretty good.
- The screen flicker when switching mode
- Some stub features like the gps and cdc or even the dvb-t are shown but unselectable or selectable but displays a black screen :-/
- Some buttons appears (= great) but when you tap on it prints something like "this button is useless in this mode" so why to display it ?
- In the radio mode, you can put the display off (great especially when running the night) but you cannot do it in the other modes (while playing a cd for example)
- The "set" parameter which is great to manage the loudness is unavailable in bluetooth mode
- The bluetooth works even with my iphone but people do now hear me very well (bad microphone?)
- The iphones are not charged but recognized, neither the ipods even with a special adapter.
- Sometime you get stuck in a black screen where you have to power down the player.
- Where is the clock ? You can parameter it but how to make it appears ?
The hardware is definitely good for it's price and if a coder team like apple had done the firmware it would have rocked for sure ! but unfortunately there is too many incoherences in the gui to get more than 3 stars. Now I'm looking for a firmware upgrade but I suppose I can continue dreaming about it…
Esse dvd se adapta em um Renault Megane 2007 ?
There are no questions yet. Ask a new question