5 easy steps for applying temporary tattoos:
1. Cut out the tattoo of your choice and remove the protective clear transparent cover
2. Place the tattoo face down on to the desired applicable area you wish to apply the tattoo on
3. Soak a sponge with regular water and wet the surface of the tattoo thoroughly
4. Wait 20-30 seconds and then remove the tattoo paper.
5. Allow the tattoo to dry before touching the tattoo or wearing cloths over the applied area.
One simple step to removing the temporary tattoo:
Rub the tattoo with alcohol or baby oil and then wait 10 seconds. Rub again gently and repeatedly until the tattoo has disappeared.
Warning: Don't apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.
"Ships in 24 hours": Processing Time is guaranteed to be shorter than 24 hours.