- After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
I got the wig and it comes with the wrong color, it was supposed to be brown and instead it was reddish brown...more red than brown., I e mailed them and they wanted me to send a picture, which I need the wig this weekend, will try to dye it brown and hopefully will get the true color I ordered.