1. Did it arrive on time? Yes! actually earlier than schedule on the tracking page.
2. How is the craftsmanship/workmanship? if I did not tell anyone is was from light in the box, you would think I bought it at SAKS, MACYS or any professional dress shop. I get many items made since I was 16 years old. I never bought a formal dress off the rack for I was bias. I am now a true believer. The dress is simple elegant and classy. There will be no other woman wearing this dress.
3. Did I wear the dress as yet? Yes see the pictures attached for I wore it on the same day of the wedding.
4. How was the pricing overall? well like I had mentioned I get my stuff made. But when I added the cost of the x1 dress I ordered plus my country's duty charges (55.00 cdn dollars) the entire item would be $195.00 cdn total ......not light in the box fault it the countries duties charges and no way to get around that the price we pay for shopping online and out of country folks!!!
Yes, $195.00 cdn with duties/taxes it is perhaps better pricing than the high end stores and of course we know Macy's, SAKS, The Bay would for sure charge well over $200.00++ for a dress like this. I have no doubt.
5. What colour did I order? a Black dress.
6. How long is it? Is it long, but to the ankles only. this dress is not a floor length dress. I am 167 cms or 5.6 feet tall.
7. Any advice to offer? yes, please get measured!!!! do not follow what you normally wear in terms of sizing from your local stores. I am in USA/Canadian size 12/14 but I ordered size 16. The dress fits perfectly. If I did not follow the sizing chart and ensure my measurements, my size 12 on light in the box would not fit at all.
Also, thanks light in the box you turn a **sceptic like me into a true believer. We can order a nice gown/dress online without feeling ripped off or have dresses that look cheap in appearance. I will refer your site to my friends.
Note:Tap on pics they can get larger especially on the iPad.
cheers, from Canada