Olá, olha... fiquei encantado com os recursos que esta câmera oferece, estou comprando já uma agora pois vai ser muito útil para o que eu preciso. Espero receber o mais breve possível pois é tudo que eu preciso e estarei aguardando ancioso. Jorge Prestes - Volta Redonda - Rio de Janeiro (Brasil)
I bought two of these cameras to use as baby monitors. Overall my experience has been good. The picture quality is pretty good (not amazing, but good enough for the use case). The one thing I struggled with was setup using my Apple Macbook. The software that ships with the camera is Windows only, so I had to find another way to do the config.
For future reference here is what I did:
1. Change my local network settings on my router to use the 192.169.0.* network
2. Plug in the camera to power and the router
3. Install an app called "Bonjour Browser" from http://www.tildesoft.com on my Mac
4. Run the app and look for an entry called "HTTP", under that you will find the ipcamera and its actual IP address which should be in the "192.169.x.x" range
5. Open your browser and go to the Ip address seen in the previous step, including the port. http://192.168.x.x:188
From this point forward, use the included instruction booklet to config the camera.