- After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
Cap: Thanks to the high quality cap, you will never lose that hair style that gives you confidence; even while playing sports, you will still retain that gorgeous look and feeling. Fiber: The roots of the hairs are carefully tied to the cap with precision and care. This ensures that the synthetic hair always has volume.