|English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português 日本語 Русский Nederlands Norsk Dansk Svenska 한국어 Suomi עברית Polski عربي|
One World One Price
Package includes: 2 x Power adapters: input: 100-240V 50/60Hz Output:5V/1A
The details say that the package includes '2 x Power adapters: input: 100-240V 50/60Hz Output:5V/1A' What are these for? One at the camera/bell door end but what is the other Power adapter for?
How are each of the three monitors powered by? I presume an transformer/power adapter? If so, surely it comes with 3 of these, - one for each monitor.
The details say that the package includes '1 x Mounting plate for 7'' indoor monitor'.
Surely it should say '3 x Mounting plate for 7'' indoor monitor' given that the unit comes as 1 x Camera Unit AND 3 x 7" Monitors
So there is no CAT5 cabling required or the like to each of the three monitors?
Do you have these in stock? If so, what is the lead time between order & delivery to the Republic of Ireland?
By Pat May 15, 2013
Thank you for your inquiry. Please be noted that:
1. For the 2 power adapters, the wired one is for the camera and the wireless one is for the charging of the monitors.
2. The monitors are powered by rechargeable batteries. You can charge it with the power adapter and the USB cable that we send to you.
3. The all mounting plate is for the camera. The monitors don't need a plate.
Thank you for shopping with us:)
How is the camera unit powered?
I'm doing a new build, - and want to let the electrician know what sort of power to send to the camera unit? 220V mains and then it's on a transformer (supplied)
Also, can the unit take a photo of a person when they press the intercom. That way I can see who I've missed if when I'm away. If so can that photo of the missed image be viewed on just one of the three monitors or all three? Can they be easily wiped then? (- just like you'd wipe your missed calls from your phone once you see who had called you?)
I'm hoping to have one monitor upstairs and two downstairs, - so do you know the range involved?
By Pat May 14, 2013
Thank you for your inquiry.
1. The input of this item is 100-240V 50/60Hz
2. It can take photos automatically or manually when someone presses the button
3. The missed photos can be viewed only on the monitor which took the picture
4. You can erase the picture if no longer needed. After turning off the monitor, please press the picture and monitor button at the same time. Then turn it on 5 seconds later. The pictures will be removed.
5. If there is iron or cement blocks, the installation distance should be within 30m.
Please feel free to ask if you have further questions.:)
hi i need to know
just i need to ask when you are going to have in stock pls
By maria Feb 12, 2013
Is the outside monitor rain-proof/weather resistant? Can a 4th monitor be added, and at what cost?
We would like this for our church which has an upstairs & downstairs area that is approx. 100 To 150 feet from front door. Is there wiring necessary for the additional monitors? What is the RF signal (frequency)?
By Daphne Jan 30, 2013
Can the monitors talk to each other like regular intercoms between rooms?