the box was broken when it arrived though, but i glued it back together ^^
two keys were a little curved, but i managed to bend them back.
i also figured that the keys were not the same as in the anime. they're half the size of the anime keys, but very adorable. i painted the keys in the right clours with nailpolish and with acrylics. they look AMAZING now :D
they're ready for my incoming lucy cosplay! :D
NOTE, they're heavy together... xD so beware when you're going to use them for your cosplay ^^
the 'free' pendand was also a nice touch :D rocking it when going to school! :D
altogether a must-have for a true fairytail fan ^^ haha
NOTE: i live in the Netherlands, and i did NOT have to pay a fee or anything.
some little information:
- the box can unglue when transported, so have you glue and tape ready!
- the keys are not 100% 'anime looking', so i recommend using nailpolish if you want to get the keys more accurate. (please make sure you have a well ventilated room! otherwise you get sick like i did xD)
- Keyring or anything to put the keys in for cosplaying ARE NOT INCLUDED. you have to buy those seperately...
- yes, it's metal, it's feel very nice!
- yes, it includes a free Fairytail pendant or necklace. :) (silver coloured)
- yes, it does contain a key-chain holder thingy :)
- yes, there's a chnace that one or two keys are a little bit curved... (i think it's because of the pendant that lies ontop of the keys)
YES, IT LOOKS CUTE AND AMAZING! ^^
(you can see the coloured versions in the attachements xD