Wifi transmission system provides easy and fun FPV flight.
2.0MP 120° FOV wide angle HD camera can take photos and record 720P videos.
Foldable design, portable and easy to carry.
Tiltable camera to adjust view angle.
Unique fuselage design and high quality painting, outstanding appearance.
Upgraded 2.4G 4CH transmitter for your easy control.
The latest 6-axis flight control system, provides super stable flight.
With headless mode, and one-key return care free to fly.
High/low speed mode and 3D flip function provide you cool flying experience.
Equipped with barometer and height hold function, easy to fly.
Built-in Camera: With HD Camera
Function: Upside Down Flight 360°Rolling Headless Mode One Key To Auto-Return
Certification: CE Certified
Coupon Not Applicable. Promotional Rewards Not Applicable
A:The RC Transmitters have two options: "Mode 1" and "Mode 2"
Mode 1: It means "Right Throttle Hand". It is also be called Japenese Hand. The throttle button will be on the Right side of the transmmitter and the direction control button will be on the left.
Mode 2: It means “Left Throttle Hand”. It is also be called American Hand. The throttle will be on the left of the transmmitter and the direction control button will be on the right.
If there is no special explanation, the transmitter will be "Mode 2"
Q:How I can find a Camera for the Drones, which have gimbals?
A:More Sports Cameras are supplied, pleaseClick Here
Q:Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
A:1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Q:Why one of the blades does not spin?
A:1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
Q:How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
A:First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Q:Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
A:1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery;
2. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency.
Q:Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
A:1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
5. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
6. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Q:How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
A:Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
Q:How to judge the steering of a motor?
A:1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Q:Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
A:Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Before using the RC drone, you may download a third-party software tosimulate the operation of RC device on your computer. You will find out more information from the software, and then use the real device more easily.
Connecting remote control with mobile devices(If your drone device supports this Function)
1. Turn on the remote control
2. Switch on the RC drone
3. Turn on the Wi-Fi on the mobile device, and then wait for about 30 seconds. Select the corresponding UAV product name ID from the Wi-Fi list (Please see the instruction booklet), and enter the default connection password (Please see the instruction booklet).
4. Open the corresponding APP on the mobile device, enter the relevant operation screen. You will see a real-time camera preview screen after successful connection, which indicates that the remote controller and the mobile device are successfully connected.
If RC drone is disconnected with WIFI (If your device supports this Function)
1. Please check if the drone is located within the controllable range,
2. Please check if the drone power is sufficient,
3. Please check if Wi-Fi is already open,
4. Please make sure no other device is connected to the remote control network
5. Please try to use the data cable to connect the device to modify the WIFI settings
6. Please reset the remote control Wi-Fi by starting the remote controller (Please see the instruction booklet) and then toggling the resetbutton to restore to factory settings.
7. Please check if there is any problem with the remote control or drone communication equipment. If so, you may repair or replace the RC drone or change the mobile device.
1.Controller battery is not included.
2.RTF stands for Ready-to-fly. This means that you don’t need to purchase any additional accessory to be able to fly the drone once you do take the plunge and make the purchase.
BNF stands for bind-and-fly. This means that the drone needs to be bound to a controller that is not included in the package.
ARF stands for Almost-ready-to-fly. This means that The drone isn’t in one piece, and often requires a good level of assembly on your end to make it ready to fly.
3. Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions.
4. Unobstructed, free of interference, with transmitter when FCC compliant.
5. Estimated flight time is based on flying in windless conditions at a constant speed of 12.4 mph ( 20 kph ). Actual flight times may vary depending on the environment.
Small Parts Disclaimer
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.