Proceed to Checkout
1. Choose a lock of hair to curl and untangle it using a brush.
2. Part the lock into two strands.
3. Press the button to raise the tweezer . Place the end of one of the two locks under the tweezer and release the button so that the lock is held firmly by the tweezers.
4. Do exactly the same to fix second lock under the other tweezer.
5. Line the device up with the length of the strands of hair. Hold the device slightly away from your head and stretch out the locks of hair.
6. Turn the device on to position l. The tweezers rotate, twisting the locks.
7. Once the locks have been twisted and curled over their entire length, return the device to position 0.
8. Line up the device as described above. Turn the device on to position ll. The device's head pivots, twisting the two strands of hair together.
9. Once the twisting action is finished, return the device to position 0 and release the locks from the tweezers by pressing the push buttons.
10. Place an elastic band or else a BaByliss attachment (sold separately) in the hair to hold the curl in place.
11. Repeat the operation for each new curl. Removing the batteries: The battery casing is located in the back of the device.
Credit Cards we accept:
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
New user? You can now login using your Facebook or Google account.
Create My Account
Thank you for submitting this report We will process as soon as possible