Return & Alteration Policy
Free alterations policy for customized wedding dresses.
- For custom size orders only; standard size orders are not included in this promotion.
- If the received wedding dress was not made according to the customer's specified measurements, free resizing and shipping to and from are provided.
- If you would like to have your dress altered after the wedding ceremony, free alterations are provided but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees.
- If the alterations are due to wrong sizing, free alterations are provided. Please note that free alterations do not include change of wedding dress style, adding a train, change of neckline and other embellishments; in addition, no sizing up alterations are available at this time.
At LightInTheBox, returns are easy! We strive to offer the best shopping experience, including fast and hassle-free returns. Please
contact Customer Service
to process your return.
Do I need to send products all the way to China?
European customers can return their products to our European warehouse; US customers can arrange a pickup by UPS at the specified address. Customers from other countries will need to send their products to our warehouse in China.
The products are fine, but I changed my mind
Products with no quality-related issues can be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. For details on the return policy, please choose the region where the order was delivered: European Union or United States and rest of the world.
- European Union:Products (excluding made-to-order items) with no return-policy-related issues may be returned for a refund by contacting Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
- United States and rest of the world:Products (excluding made-to-order, disposable, lingerie, and clearance items) with no return-policy-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
For Made-To-Order clothing, if the items were made accurately according to your order specifications but do not fit, you are eligible for one free resizing service. You will be responsible for all shipping fees. For customized wedding dresses a free lifetime alteration service is available.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return. Returned items must be unused, with original tags and packaging.
Products with quality problems
We guarantee all of our products against material and workmanship defects within the warranty period listed in the table below. If a product is not listed, the warranty period is 14 days. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by Customer Service within the warranty period, we can offer you an exchange, repair service, or new components for replacement. We will be responsible for all shipping fees.
For product-specific policy conditions and warranty periods, click here
Product-specific Warranty Periods
|Home & Garden
|Phones & Tablets
|Health & Beauty
||Tattoos & Body Art, Wigs, Health Care, Massagers
|Toys & Hobbies
|Cosplay and Costumes, Musical Instruments
|Sports & Outdoors
||Frames, Forks, Handlebars & Stems
|Pedals, Seat Posts & Saddles
Shipping Information for Made-To-Order Items
Since all of our dresses are made-to-order, each dress' tailoring time is based on the complexity of its design and seasonal changes in demand. Each dress' page will display an estimated tailoring time calculated based on these factors. To ensure you receive your dress on time, please place your order as early as possible to avoid prolonged tailoring time during peak seasons.