2. Set the correct time. If watch comes with date window, please set date.
3. Place your fingers along the edges of the crown and grasp the crown firmly.
4. To wind, turn the crown clockwise for approximately 30 seconds or until you feel resistance.
5. Once the watch is fully wound, it will run for approximately 30 hours. If the watch is not fully wound when it is being used, it may gain or lose time. To avoid this, please wind each time you wear it.
6. It is recommended to wear your watch on daily basis or every couple of days to keep it from gaining or losing time. If the watch stops fully, please wind by following steps 1 – 5.
Set the Time
1. Pull crown to the first position.
Note: The seconds hand is still moving.
2. Turn the crown clockwise to adjust the time. (Please do not try to set the time counterclockwise).
Set the Date
1. Pull the first gear of the crown.
2. Turn the crown counterclockwise until the previous date appears.
Note: Do not set the date between 9 pm and 3 am. Otherwise, the date may not change properly. If it is necessary to set the date during that time period, first change the time to any time outside this period, then set the date.
The No’s of a Manual-Winding Mechanical Watches
1. Don’t overwind; over winding can cause your watch to fully stop working.
2. Don’t let your watch be without winding, even if you do are not wearing it.
3. Don’t set the time by turning the crown counterclockwise.
4. Don’t swim regularly with your watch.
5. Don’t keep it in close proximity to magnets like those found in speakers, televisions, or your iPad.
6. Don’t forget to clean with a soft cloth on a regular basis.
7. Don’t forget to store your watch in a dry place.
8. Don’t wear your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.