How can I get a refund if my credit card is no longer valid or has expired?

When refunds issued to an invalid or expired or cancelled credit card, we will receive a decline code when attempting to refund in this case and we will contact you to provide us with a PayPal account or a refund will be reissued to your store credit. You can follow up our communications via “My Tickets”. 


Note: These 2 alternative options also apply if you see the condition under " Refund more than 180 days of payment received”

This page was helpful?